Monday, October 22, 2007

Come fly with me..

I have to say that im writing this post with the biggest grin on my face. I have had my blog since 2005 and in that time, other than the friends that left notes to say they had stopped by, i had no idea who had come to visit.. not that it was a real concern, since my blog was created for me, foremost.. you know? Though, this morning, i woke to find that i had been visited from a lady all the way in Chile; Hello Estivalia!!! ~waves~ This in itself was excitement x 100 since it was really my first offical sign that my lil green blog had started its overseas tour.
Soooo.. After reading Jodies blog and seeing that she had this nifty lil gadget from FeedJit that lets you see where people have come from etc, i thought i would give it a go.. thanks Jodie for having it first so i could see it! :) Anyway... i have had more overseas visitors... im so excited.
I really don't know why.. i guess.. in a weird little way its rather cool to think that my blog has left the shores of Australia.. Since it seems that it will be forever before i physically leave again, perhaps i can live vicariously through my blog! ~LMAO~

Anyway.. to my visitors from Illinois, Virgina, and Oklahoma.. WELCOME! :)

5 comments:

Estivalia said...

Hello SJ! :D I know what you mean, it feels nice when onw has visitors <3 I love watching the numbers go up and down (well, "up" is always better ;)

Hugs!!

miss~nance said...

Thanks SJ I have now added this to my blog. Very cool.

Kat Thompson said...

I'm torn between doing it out of curiousity and being nervous that no one actually visits... ~L~

Hi Estivalia!

Unknown said...

Hello from Perth!

~*~Patty S said...

Hello from the USA ~ Your visitor counter is a pretty exciting gizmo! I am very new to blogging, I am still bumbling my way around blogland hahaa! Lots of fun reading your blog, love your song list, that too is a very kool feature!
~*~ Patty in Virginia
www.bitze.wordpress.com